November 1, 2010

Supra Footwear




There is a new shoe in town. This can apply to those who are not so keen about fashion. However for the rest who are always a step ahead, you must have noticed this a while back. The new design that is rocking youths in town is Supra. I dont know if there's another design that has already taken over (trust me, thats how fashion operates) but the last time I checked, SUPRA was doing the trick. The reason am not sure is because in Kenya, fashion operates in the "No sooner did...than" context. Those who write about fashion must be a busy lot. For amateur writers like myself, we try to hang in there and draft something every now and then.


Back to Supra. After hearing all talk about the designer shoes, I let my fingers do the walking via google and they led me to the designers' site that has images of the shoe. It comes in different designs. This link for example gives the different designs that the shoe comes in. I have to admit that it is a cool one for those who are into that cool almost sporty look. This means both male and female. Rumour has it that a pair in Nairobi goes for around Kshs. 5,000/-. I wouldnt be sure but I can guarantee you will find out sooner or later.



The designer also has a range of softgoods varying from T-Shirts, pajamas, hoods, wallets, belts, caps, jackets and many more. For this list, check here.



There you go. So for those who are keen about fashion, check your local clothing shops for that magical look. The website has more information on the products available. Find all their designs and other products here


Jade.






No comments: