October 22, 2010

Bust of the year - Oh My God.....lol

This exactly how cheating spouses need to be busted.
This whole incident unfolded via a call made from one of our local radio stations. This lady gets busted for cheating on husband with the boss. This is how the conversation went. I tried my best to write down the conversation.
Download the Audio file from here >> Oh My God
================================================
bla bla bla

Ciku: "Your boss"
Agnes: "Ok"
Ciku: " I think we met last year sometime"
Agnes: "Yes, We did"
Ciku: "Now, the reason am calling is because of my husband. Ave been hearing some things about you and him"
Agnes: "What have u been hearing?"
Ciku: "Been hearing that your relationship is a bit more than just a working one"
Agnes: "No no no no no that's not true at all"
Ciku: "Yo not having an affair with my husband?"
Agnes: "Noo..No, I can't do such a thing"
Ciku: "Now Agnes, There's something u need to understand I haven't called you to fight with you."
Agnes: "m mm"
Ciku: "I haven't even called you to make any accusations."
Agnes: "m mm"
Ciku: "I have just called to give you some information which I think is going to help you. You know am a saved woman"
Agnes: "m mm"
Ciku: "And I let the Lord guide me in all the decisions I make and everything I do"
Agnes: "m mm
Ciku: "And that's the reason am calling you. Am just calling to warn you"
Agnes: "uh huh"
Ciku: "That my husband has been diagnosed with something very serious"
Agnes: "Whats what is it?
Ciku: "He is HIV +ve"
Agnes: "Ghai...Are u serious?"
Ciku: "He is +ve, he has also infected me, am also +ve"
Agnes: (sigh)
Ciku: "So when I heard that there's something may be possibly happening with the two of you I thought, oh no... not another person(Agnes: "Oh my God") to have to live like the way I am"
Agnes: "Oh my God........Oh my God"
Agnes: "I don't know what to te...Oh my God!!"
Shiko: "I told you its not a fight I was just concerned about you and your well being"
Agnes: "Oh my God"
Agnes: "I don't....Oh my God"
Ciku: "Have you been using any protection with him?"
Agnes: "No, Oh my God"
Ciku: "I suggest you go and get tested because...(Agnes: "Oh no")...am so sorry but"
Agnes: "Oh my God"
Ciku: (sigh) "Thats the situation and I just wanted you to know"
Agnes: "Oh my God (breath in)...Oh my God"
Ciku: "Am even here with my doctor, why don't u talk to him, he will give u more information"
Agnes: (sigh)
Agnes' Hubby: "Hallo"
Agnes: "Yes"
Agnes' Hubby: "Are you......Are you serious?
Agnes: "Who am I speaking to"
Agnes' Hubby: "Agnes who...Agnes r u serious?"
Agnes: "Oh my God"
Agnes' Hubby: "What? Stop saying Oh my God. Are you serious
Agnes: "Uh...."
Agnes' Hubby: "What?
Agnes: "Its its not what you thinking"
Agnes' Hubby: "What do u mean? Ave heard everything"
Agnes: "Oh my God..wh...am confused..whats going on?"
Agnes' Hubby: "Don't ask...don't talk to me like that..wh...uh..nkt!!
Agnes: "I I don't know whats going on please"
Agnes' Hubby: "Ok wait wait ..what?"
Agnes: "Oh my God"
beep beep beep(Agnes disconnects phone).........

38 comments:

Swabra said...

Wololo! This was the biggest bust of all time!

Doreen cherono said...

Ohhh my god!this was it!!!hehehe...lol!

Kenyan Lass said...

Hahaha..ciku is just on point!that woman wil never cheat again!:-D lol..

Anonymous said...

Shiko is a genius... I would never come up with such a storo!

Unknown said...

this ia too hot a bust.shiko shuld look for bodyguards lolest.

Unknown said...

It got Kenyans talkin.Someone's right bodyguards. It might put her life in danger

Anonymous said...

"Oh my God!" am tongue-ti..."oh my god!"..tongue-tied.
Bust ov the year...this waz xtremely hot.....Ciku kudos!

Anonymous said...

shiko! This was brilliant, your smart. tell them to stop the game.

Unknown said...

oh my god....

tim wiyzo said...

cheat ua spouse n be ready to b busted.

kahi said...

ciko's talent definately came from HELL not from God. she is good at breaking relationships that would otherwise have been salvaged. she is a destroyer. she made that man devastated. ohh no, oh my God

Unknown said...

@kahi you cant say that when someone is being treated unfairly what do you think the hubby felt? I'm for Ciku mbaya sana!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.nyc 1.cnt b'liv niliihata

Henry mvalo said...

i dnt knw hw ciko cm up wit thm triks bt damn! Ths ws 1 hel of a bust! Fil sory 4 th hsbnd tho..cnt imagine my wyf slipng wit anatha man

Kuchy,Tshi(pronounced 'she' said...

she was one "Oh My God" away from breaking the record on the number of OMG's u can use in a conversation..lolest

Unknown said...

That was a real classy one ciku. I think its about time people started being faithful and if you cant put your damn legs together you better not waste someones life let alone walk down the aisle. NKT.

Liz said...

wah!gud one.chics dnt dare cheat.

Josh said...

Ladies, wacheni mpango a kando ama Ciku atawabust..epuka mishtuko za OMG!

Anonymous said...

Iko ju sana. Good job ciiku. Your show... Da bom.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!

Valerie Jeptoo said...

Gud job Ciku, that was so genius of you!

shiks said...

ghai!!!!!
oh my God waht happened to her?
wololo am so scared for her!

Anonymous said...

haha kali iyo.bigups shiko

Kenyan by blood said...

Oh my God! Is this the mending or breaking point?

Anonymous said...

am trying to download its asking for username and password

artbizzdesign@gmail.com said...

Oooh My Go Am confused whats happening???

Stevo said...

OMG!!!. Agnes will never onjesha any other nigga in her lifetime. Damn...Agnes, tumania maguru. Ngui...

Unknown said...

omg!

Anonymous said...

Wa!!! That was the best of the best! OMG!!!

Jacinta Wanjiru said...

i once did it but will never do it again.t'was a lesson to all kenyan ladies who cant keep their legs tight.OH MY''' Jacinta wanjiru--buru

Anonymous said...

...thats funny...'m confused i don wat is goin on....oh my!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a video of agnes and nicholas !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaEqOUrN-s

kirgit bulls said...

hahaha!! like Basketmouth, aids is real...ouch for the fear factor she had to spill the litu secret hahhaha......mr Hubby, i bet you didnt go back. Bingo Ciku.

mwashenko said...

how dare she when married dint even use a condom leave alone cheating! shindwe

Unknown said...

why dont the busted call their God whn cheating.

Tabitha said...

This software can save ur life: www.BustedOMG.com
You'll be warned when he/she is messing around.

daisy said...

Erotic local photos and videos http://vitukali.com

Erotic Local Videos http://vkvids.com

Bonita said...

Lol OMG Fwile khale (I need stitches in my ribs someone please call 911)