October 4, 2010

Facebook status messages for you



Not all of them are original compositions but quite a number are. Do you have some more?



  • I noticed a friend's Facebook status said that he was suicidal and thinking about jumping off of a bridge. So I poked him.
  • I used to be normal until I met those losers I call best friends
  • There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it. Surround yourself with people that add meaning to your life. Life is too short to be wasted on controlling, insecure, jealous and unstable people
  • Why do I have this funny feeling that other people slept with Akuku Danger's wives more than he did?
  • Am joining the army. I hear its a great way of meeting people. Then killing them
  • Computer geeks never die. They just go offline.
  • The theory going around. "Nice gals are ugly, Hot gals are bitches, Cute gals are lesbians
  • Jade Jela (your facebook names) likes your profile and 1,184(the number of facebook friends) other profiles
  • Do not consider this as a status message. I dont have anything in my mind right now
  • If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident
  • Africa is a continent and not a country. And No, I cannot speak African
  • The greatest danger could be your stupidity.
  • Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them
  • No one goes to heaven with a stolen Bible.
  • Innocent until proven guilty
  • Home is not a place its a feeling!
  • Very excited yet very broke
  • You say it best wen you say nothing at all
  • If I was a boy/girl...

No comments: