April 26, 2006

Ally McBeal Quotes





















Sometimes...when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing.
Today is going to be a...less bad day. I can feel it. Sometimes I wake up and know everything is going to be...less bad·
You know what makes my problems bigger then veryone else's? They’re mine.
I have to believe that it works...that when two people come together they stay together. I have to take that to bed with me at night even if I'm going to bed alone. That's a McBealism.
We're women; we have double standards to live up to
"If you think back and replay your year, if it doesn't bring you tears either joy or sadness, consider that you are wasted."
“If women really wanted to change society, they could do it. I plan to change it. I just want to get married first.”
“I really hope he calls today, so I can hang up on him.”
“I don't need to pay a therapist to give me crap. I have a roommate that does it for free.”
I'm not ashamed of wanting somebody to love -- I never have been, because I had it once. But maybe I never really had it.
Where does it say that women can't act like men sometimes? I saw a cute piece of meat and I said to myself, you only live once. Be a man
Men are like gum; after you chew them awhile they loose their flavor

No comments: